Morning Sash

I will switch to plain text when forwarding e-mail to the silver-list. Let me know if that solves the problem. Plain text is so - well . . . . PLAIN! I had no idea that that was happening. My apologies to everyone for whom this is causing a problem.
   I am sure everyone appreciates your concern and effort.

However, the problem is not and was not yours at all.

The problem is that of the specific mailer software and how it is configured.

Wayne