Los Algodones, Mexico is where I have had all my dental work done. My
insurance covered $800.00 dentist work per year so I did $800 work per year.
The
dentist would sign a claim form and my insurance paid me $800 every year. Many
times my insurance would pay more than my dentist charged! You can even
negotiate
prices with the dentist. My wife has an upper plate and went in for a
cleaning which normally cost $20. She told the dentist he was only doing half
the
work and he reduced his charge to $10.
I called my insurance the first time I went to Mexico and told them what the
dentist charged. They said go for it. They have an agreement where USA has to
respect the Mexican dentist signature. Don't try IV Chelation as medicare will
not honor out of country charges. My insurance said they would cover
Chelations but Medicare was primary and refused to pay so my insurance then
refused to
pay.
Brickey