Rapid Eye Technology was developed over 20 years ago because the person had
an autistic child.  It is also a very effective way with working with autism
and many other problems.  I took the training in June, and the improvement
in my own life alone has been incredible. You can read more about it on
http://www.rapideyetechnology.com   The VA has also approved it for PSTD
treatment for veterans.

The Emotional Freedom Technique DOES work.  It is something people can learn
and implement themselves.  Rapid Eye takes things further and clears the
body at deeper levels of the neuro pathways.

"The Food Allergy Cure" by Dr. Ellen Cutler describes and illustrates the
Nambudripad technique, basically.  You can do this to yourself or have a
friend help you.  It is not quite as effective as if you pay $50 a pop to
have one allergy elminated at a time, but it will lessen the symptoms. And
you can redo the technique as many times as you need to as you learn what
works and what doesn't.

The human body is very complex.  From what I've seen, healing can be
approached from either the physical standpoint or the finer aspects of the
emotional distortion.  Clearing things at the emotional level usually has a
longer lasting effect but is generally more "work".

Since it has been recently shown that our thoughts change our DNA, our good
health resides within us.

I am enjoying this list, but still cannot get the jist of Colloidal Silver
and it's creation.  The technical things just go over my head.  Is there a
reliable machine I can just purchase?  And can a person use silver coins to
make the juice?  Thank you, Laurie

Transform Your Life with the Blink of your Eyes
Laurie Solisz, RN
Healing Science Practitioner
http://www.barbarabrennan.com
Certified Rapid Eye Technician
http://www.rapideyetechnology.com
Affecting world health one person at a time
http://www.lovehealth.matol.com