Perhaps the problem is that the person is sending the e-mail to more
than just the silver list (as in "reply-all").  If someone else's name
appears first in the "To" field it may confuse the spam program.

Just a thought...

Dan

>>> Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com> 11/14/2005 9:55:02 AM >>>
Bob, the only person that has control over your spam rejector is you.
No one is doing anything wrong, you simply need to white list this
mail
server and the problem will go away.

Marshall