QUESTION:  Is the bromelaine being digested or applied locally?  Probably
a stupid question but better to ask then assume the answer.

connie

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 12:40:03 EST siriu...@aol.com writes:
Swelling causes negative pressure on the wound which in turn tells the
body to congregate immune factors to the area. If you take the swelling
down you are telling your body it's own immune factors are not necessary
in that area.

I understand Bromelaine found in pineapple  digests the swelling  as
needed as the wound heals and that it is used by European sports injury
doctors. Pineapple for healing.

Harper

age dated 11/14/2005 9:04:44 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,