On Monday November 21 2005 11:37 am, Ode Coyote wrote:
>  EIS
>
> 1] Dissolved silver oxides of various configurations.
> 2] Dissolved silver hydroxides.
> 3] Suspended silver oxides when the concentration exceeds the
> saturation point of dissolved silver oxides.
>  4] Suspended silver hydroxides when the concentration exceeds the
> saturation point of dissolved silver hydroxides.
>  5] "Some" pure metallic silver particles.
>  6] A mixture of crystaline formations that may contain one, two or
> all of the above suspended solids with one form dominating according
> to EIS making procedure.
>
>  ..all of which stay suspended if they meet the 'max and under' size
> parameters of the definition of a colloid.
>
>  Some percentage of crystaline forms may be too small to refract
> visible wavelengths of light.
<SNIP>
> Ode

Hi Ode, and thanks for adding to this discussion.

As is customary for me, I read all of your posts word for word. As is also
customary for me when reading your posts, somewhere short of half way through
my vision begins to blur, or perhaps it is actually my mind. This one is no
exception. Again as has become customary for me when reading your posts, I go
back and reread everything you've said several times in an effort to get your
true meaning.

In this case, I believe that you are saying that both Terry and I are trying
too hard to pin down just what EIS is and that it is much more complex and
"organic" than either of us has been conveying.

Is that a reasonable assessment of the the meaning of your post?
--
LTR
Registered Linux user #280295