Thank you, Marshall for your generous sharing you continually do for "us
seekers"! I really enjoyed and appreciate your compilation on Facts on
Colloidal Silver.

You state that H202 and Gatorade should not both be added at the same time
and I agree--In generating my CS, I use ONLY 99.88% silver wire, ozonated,
steam-distilled water and use low dc current till I get a nice red laser
tyndall beam; then I cut off electricity, remove silver wires, test with a
Hanna TDS1 meter to verify a reading of 6 to 8 x 2 = ppm and I label my CS
as 10ppm (which is slightly over strength, but is certainly 10ppm. To a
gallon, I add 4 cc. 3% H2O2, shake gently and seal and label; At the time of
first dose each morning, I mix 1 part CS + 2 parts Gatorade--to be taken by
holding mouthfuls in mouth for 2 minutes, then swallowing; until the glass
is empty. I also use CS in tooth brushing (rinsing mouth before and
following, swallowing the CS); I also splash or mist CS underarms last thing
before putting on pajamas and first thing in morning before dressing, as
deodorant. Last thing before sleep, I sit on edge of bed, & spray mist open
eyes, 3 times each nostril sniffing alternately and 2 sprays each ear.
Someone ( a teacher, I believe) shared that and stated she had been cold &
flu-free since beginning this routine. Should I feel any warnings of
oncoming problems, I take only 1 mouthful CS hourly for several doses--It
works for me and all that I have shared with.

I believe Dana will find this effective and each dose of CS/H2O2 should be
freshly mixed with Gatorade at time of dosage.

Richard Harris, 58 Year FL Pharmacist
448 West Juniata Street
Clermont, FL 34711
http://www.rharrisinc.com