  From: Marshall Dudley<mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:43 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>HOMEMADE VS. SOVEREIGN, LYME DISEASE

  Greg Ball wrote:
    Hi  - I'm new to the list and could use advice. I am working on overcoming
Lyme disease and babesia that I contracted probably 20 years ago. I was given
false negatives for all those years, and within the last year tried a new test
which was positive. I am trying to decide on two things: 1. Do I use a home
made silver or should I buy the Sovereign Silver or their stronger 23 ppm
version?
    Any of the above. But the amounts you will need to do any good this late in
the game you should consider making your own, otherwise it will get very
expensive.

      I have been considering buying the silvergen. I have a small home made
three 9 volt batter silver maker, but it doesn't go above 2-3 ppm, and I'm sure
it's not a very good quality.  The Sovereign I have heard repeatedly to be the
purest and the most dispersed and fine particles of silver.  However it's super
expensive! It would be so much money to just take enough to make a difference.
    The silvergen SG6 is a very good unit. It can produce EIS of over 20 ppm
consistantly.
     The Sovereign people say that no home made can compare to their silver's
purity, effectiveness and safety from Argeria.

    As long as you are getting any colloidal component, then argyria should not
be a concern. That can be easily detected with a laser pointer.

    What do you all think?  Is the homemade close enough to be effective and
safe? Is the Silvergen the one you would suggest? Or should I stick with
Sovereign Silver?

    Homemade if fine, the SilverGen is a good unit.

     2. How much should I be taking to kill lyme and babesia (a single celled
parasite that is a co-infection w/lyme from the same tick bite).

  The problem with lyme is that it finds very good hiding places. EIS can be
very effective early on with lyme, but many who have had it for years find that
although they can clear their blood stream, the spirochetes can still remain in
the lymph system, nerve ganglia, maybe the brain, and the cartlidges.  Those
who have found that EIS is not enough have often been able to recover using the
full Bob Beck Protocol. The EIS clears the blood and muscles, the ozonated
water the nerve ganglia and brain, the magnetic pulser the lymph system, and
the blood electrification the blood again.

  Marshall