    From: Betsy Coffey<mailto:latimergi...@yahoo.com>
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 4:01 PM
    Subject: CS>product to nancy-web site to lea ann

    Thanks Nacny. I guess I didnt realize that the h202
    added was to break down the particles in the cs. I
    somehow thought that it was added as an extra
    medicinal way to kill bacteria and fungi. The product
    I was referring to is called stomach rescue. Lea Ann,
    have you googled rarediseases.org for your friends illness?

    http://mail.yahoo.com<http://mail.yahoo.com/>