From: Nancy DeLise [mailto:nancym...@prodigy.net]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 11:34 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>HOMEMADE VS. SOVEREIGN, LYME DISEASE

I took 16- 20 oz. of my home made Cs for 2 1/2 years.  When I learned about
Sovereign Silver, I took 2 teaspoons four times a day.  Now that I am about
90 % cured  of my MS, I take 8 oz. of my home made in the morning and 2
teaspoons of Sovereign Silver two times a day.(MS is a virus and I would
never stop completely)
    As far as the H2o2, I put 1 drop of H2o2 into 2 oz. of CS and let it sit
for about 15 minutes.  The H2o2 interacts with the silver and causes the
particles to break up into much smaller particles, and more of it gets
utilized by the body rather then just going thru quickly.
Nancy