You're welcome.

I think that book should be on everyone's bookshelf..er, hard-drive.

It'll more than likely come in handy someday.

stuff

At 11:05 PM 12/22/2005, Jonathan wrote:

My goodness:  a 173 page book, free with one mouse-click!

Thanks for that.

I notice that in the first chapter the doctor addresses my long-standing question about the conflict between H202 therapy and the free-radical theory of aging and cellular damage. That alone suggests this is a worthwhile read.

Much obliged!