  From: Ode Coyote<mailto:odecoy...@alltel.net>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 7:56 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V2005 #858

     There's very little, if any, appreciable difference..
    I know of 2 people who cured...yes CURED..long term chronic lung
  infections using home made CS and nothing more than an atomizer to inhale
  it with after the antibiotics did nothing more that fight the infection
  back 'some' and having it come back over and over.

    One of those people had been in a wheelchair on oxygen and nebulized
  medications for a decade due to his lung infection..now up and about
  feeling good. [That one used a nebulizer.  It took about 6 weeks to cut
  though and cough up all the green crud built up over the years]

    The other, a friend of the family, wowed his doctor after she threw her
  hands up,  took him off the antibiotics and gave him a death sentence. [He
  used an atomizer.  It took about 2 weeks of carrying a little spray bottle
  around]

    He went in for monitoring every other day.  The doc said, "Whatever you
  are doing, keep it up."

  Ode