Lola:

>From one "idiot" to another,

I recently searched the internet and other sources to find a really good
home CS generator.  Although I'm no expert on CS (never will be), from
multiple
sources (having no economic interest in recommending any particular  model) I
gleaned that the SG6-auto home CS generator is excellent.  It  makes clear,
small particle, light stable CS (easily stored and has a long  shelf life), at
the strength that you set on the dial, and turns itself off when  reaching the
desired parts per million. You need only a quart jar, and  distilled water.
Turn it on, and in around 2 hours it turns itself off and  indicates that it
has
finished brewing.

For more information, check out _www.silvergen.com_
(http://www.silvergen.com) .  Call and talk  with Trem; he is extremely
knowledgeable, and very helpful
as well.

I have two of these for myself, and purchased two others for family and
friends.  I couldn't be more satisfied!

Best of luck