From: "scl...@netzero.net"
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Need advice on scratched cornea (LED 660nm)
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 08:10:08 GMT

Thanks V will try that. The MSM/CS seems to be benefiting her and she say she
can see clearer after using the CS/MSM so progress is being made.

-- V <vzo...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Well usually 5 minutes is enough at one time. Have the eye closed looknig
forward and then shine it through the eyelid for 5 minutes. should fix it right
up.

Take care,