----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Chamberlin" <tcj...@yahoo.ca>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 21, 2006 1:17 PM
Subject: CS>ulcers & CS

> Hanneke said,
> "About to suggest to a friend suffering badly with
> stomach ulcers (with treatments by doctor with no
> lasting results), to drink up to a quart of colloidal
> silver to help kill the virus, but also drink  raw
> cabbage juice to help heal the stomach.  Also to give
> suggestions of limiting/eliminating acid forming foods
> until she feels better. Am I on the right track?"
>
> I know a local medical doctor who resolved her ulcer
> in four days drinking 2 oz of CS every 2 hours. This
> doctor now doesn't prescribe antibiotics, just CS.
>
> Terryu

Hi folks -- cayenne pepper (the hottest powdered type that
you can get from your health food store) should clear up many
different stomach ulcers.

Dissolve a level teaspoon of cayenne powder in warm-to-hot
COLOIDAL SILVER water, and drink it four times a day.
Yes, it will be "hot chilly", but works ... personal experience.

Read the following site.  Also, search Google for "cayenne pepper".

Regards,
Gunar

http://www.falconblanco.com/health/supplements/cayenne.htm

... "If you master only one herb in your life, master cayenne pepper.
It is more powerful than any other."  - Dr. Richard SCHULZE, Medical
Herbalist
Capsicum annum or frutescens plants, creates heat when taken into the body,
but it is not irritating or burning. The active oil, capsaicin, is now being
studied in the treatment of some medical disorders.

" ... Cayenne pepper has been used to treat digestive disorders involving
gas, nausea, or indigestion. It seems to stimulate gastric secretions and
peristaltic activity and is actually thought to be soothing to the mucosal
linings even though it is heating. It has been used herbally in the
*****treatment of ulcers and for other gastrointestinal disease***** ...
(snip) ...