At 01:42 PM 2/27/2006, you wrote:
They do, but only get 90% of it, which still left me with over 1,000 this morning. Marshall

Gee, I don't feel so bad anymore that I only have to deal with about 100 a day.
I used Mailwasher for a while
http://www.mailwasher.net/
Its free unless you want tech support
http://www.firetrust.com/firetrustpro.html

Since I was in sales, the email provider spam filter would also snag some important emails. And since I would have to go through them anyway -- I opted to just let them come into my mailbox and delete from there. Then I found Mailwasher. It deletes the mail right from your server. You can program it anyway you want and though that part took time, it began to work very well for me. That is until one day in desperation to find out why my computer was acting whacky, I uninstalled the program. I regret that day. I can always set it back up again when I want to take the time to do so...
Love is who we are,
Karen

Find out everything you want to know about indigo kids, crystal children, rainbows, starseeds and more at <https://www.newearthpublications.com/order/go.php?r=3650&l=uggc%3A%2F%2Fjjj.puvyqerabsgurarjrnegu.pbz>Children of the New Earth Magazine Online

Stay on the cutting edge - get the latest metaphysical, spiritual, new thought insights every month at <https://www.newearthpublications.com/order/go.php?r=3650&l=uggc%3A%2F%2Fjjj.cynargyvtugjbexre.pbz>PlanetLightworker<https://www.newearthpublications.com/order/go.php?r=3650&l=uggc%3A%2F%2Fjjj.cynargyvtugjbexre.pbz> Magazine

Books, Posters, Affirmations, Bagua Map, Rainbow Fun, Budda Board, Relaxation CDs for Children, Teens, and Adults <http://ww7.aitsafe.com/go.htm?go=www.indigodreams.net/books.htm&afid=14138&tm=3&im=1"; target="_top">Books by Lori Lite>Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children