TJ

So do you use it for making silver? Does it take out the minerals out of the water? I was under the impression that most water filters can not take out the minerals. It needs to be softened through a water softener for that to happen. I have triple reverse osmosis water, that has been previously softened then ozonated at the finish. What type of silver would be made from that kind of water.

G Murray

T J Garland wrote:

<>Buy a British Berkfield water filter. It will last you the rest of your
life~ $200. I have used mine every day for 10 years and have not changed
the filters yet. TJ