Thanks to V, and his info on Dr Judds dental report, my family thinks i lost
it. I brushing my teeth with chocolate goats milk bar soap! Alot of old
fillings are wondering what im up to! Im wondering how swishing the EIS after a
good brushing is going to interact(in spite of rinsing the soap out)...before i
swallow it. Some more questions for the experts....our water has a high
fluoride content naturally(1.7). How do i best overcome this for the rest of my
days? Is some filter the best choice, or which bottled water, or how about
something i read on a forum....wrap the glass of water in aluminum foil(was
that a joke?).  Another question...is it true that if you put a sheet of
aluminum foil in the dryer it will take the static out of your clothes? Also
wanted you to know, the dogs and i have been wearing the Bioflow magnets for
the past two years and it works great for their arthritis and my carpel tunnel.
The application of the strong magnet to the pulse on the wrist affects the
whole body.

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.