Here is an article that demonstrates what we have
already believed, that the smaller the particle size,
the easier it is for our bodies to use silver. I
realize this article is about gold, but I believe the
principles are transferable.

Nanoparticle size affects uptake by cells

Researchers at the University of Toronto, Canada, have
found that the rate of uptake of gold nanoparticles by
mammal cells depends on the particle size and shape.
The study could have implications for the design of
nanostructures for biomedical uses such as drug
delivery and imaging. (Go to site to read the rest of
the article.)

http://nanotechweb.org/articles/news/5/3/10?alert=1

http://mail.yahoo.com