  From: Carol Ann
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 08, 2006 10:19 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Dangers of Colloidal Silver

  Well, I see that vendors are on the defensive.  Unnecessarily.   Those that
make CS with "hand lathed ,consistent DC current,   uniform  machines capable
of  predetermined   PMMs still have margins of error..   Excuse me  for using
the  mass produced terminology.

  Regardless  of what machine  is used or whether it is 3 nines or a
transformer my comments regarding the making of GOOD CS are still applicable.

  Trem <t...@silvergen.com> wrote:
    Right on Ken.

    Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.