Hi Everyone,

Please, I need help for my friend's 10 year old kid that got bit by a brown
recluse spider this last night.  His parents took him to ER but they did not do
anything at ER saying that there is no antidote to this spider bite.  They
wanted to give the kid steroid for swelling and told them to watch it and when
the wound turns black, take him to the doctor.

I'm just thinking that there must be something natural for it?
Would anyone know if CS will help?  Or anything else?  How about black salve?
Will that help?

If anyone knows anything, please, share.  Thanks.

Barbara