Greetings all,

I'm here to exercise my under-used authority to end off-topic threads:

The Morgellon's discussion should be ended soon or taken to our Off
Topic List (see address in footer and instructions at our web site).

I'm thinking that moving cotton fibers in Q-tips might turn out to be
the kind of distraction that discredits worthwhile commentary on the
subject. I suspect static charges, humidity changes, air currents, and
other normal effects are going to be found responsible for most if not
all such observations. Those mistakes will go on to interfere with the
legitimate efforts of serious investigators.

It sounds to me like the condition is very real. Let's not become
hysterical, or be led astray by distrations, however. There's
definitely an edge of faddishness and hysteria creeping into the
coverage we're seeing.

As new information comes up, particularly from direct experiments or
other worthwhile contributions like Jason's, I hope we'll hear more.

The same goes for chemtrails. There's no need for us to argue if
they're real or not. We happen to have eye witness reports of *some*
activity, and no reason not to believe they're true.

I believe *most* of the observations pointed to as "chemtrails" are
nothing more than persistent normal contrails. This encourages the
dismissive attitude demonstrated here by PanAmPete, for instance.

Speaking of which, I've had to remind PanAmPete to refrain from
personal attacks, however veiled. Saying, essentially, that people who
believe in (chemtrails, moving cotton fibers, fill in the blank) are
experiencing a mental disorder qualifies as ad hominem, and is not
permissible on the silver list.

You're all free to state your beliefs on these topics. You can be as
persuasive as you can be on your view of reality. Your opinion of the
mental faculties of other members is *not* an acceptable addition to
your argument, however.

I see some great threads on CS basics, CMO results, introducing a
newcomer or two, and welcome Jason's report on a successful treatment.
Let's continue to make good use of the list as a vehicle for sharing
worthwhile alternative health information, with CS as our main topic,
and others being discussed briefly as interest warrants.

Thank you, all.

Be well,

Mike Devour
silver list owner