From: zeb caffe <jamaki...@yahoo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>suggestions for shannon and question aabout silver protein IV
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 11:33:24 -0700 (PDT)

Shannon, I was wondering if you have ever been treated for candida albicans? Also, do a search on lyme disease.These are two illnesses that can sometimes cause symptoms similar to yours.If you have any questions, please feel free to email me. I have had alot of experince with both. Does anyone have any information on the health benefits and or safety of silver protein IVs? Two of my friends are recieving these from different health care practioners and I am concerned. They are also but dont seem to get answers that give them confidence in this method of treatments. Also, has anyone on this forum heard about a product called silver formula oral/topical? Again, we are talking about a silver protein product with msm. It is put out by vitamin research who I have found to be very reputable. Thanks