  From: bernadette
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 2:11 PM
  Subject: CS>question

  I have a dear friend who has been diagnosed with Clostridium Difficile or
C-Diff.  She has been prescribed Metronidazole to kill the bacteria.  I have
given her two quarts of freshly made CS today with a strength of 12 ppm's.  Her
question is how much should she take?  Will it interact/react with the
Metronidazole?
  Will the CS kill any of the good bacteria she has been trying to replace with
probiotics?

  This appeared after she had a colonoscopy.   Apparently she picked up this
bacteria after the procedure.  She is having a very difficult time recovering
and the Metronidazole is acting like chemo and making her extremely ill.

  All suggestions would be appreciated.  Thank you.

  Bernadette
  bernade...@pa.net