In a message dated 6/14/2006 11:26:34 A.M. Central Standard Time,
feather...@netscape.net writes:

Wendy  and all, thanks for your advise. I think next time i order some, i
will wait  for cold weather to make sure it is most effective. Here is the
response i got  in email from Saul-This does contradict his advise to his yahoo
group that in  melting it loses its effectiveness. It is interesting that it
can
*regain* its  effectiveness.Miracles never cease:)  His post to
me...................................................................... Sorry
about the
leaking. Summer shipping is problematic.

However, just put it  in the fridge and it will regain
its thickness, and  effectiveness.

Best of Health!
Dr. Saul  Pressman

Wendy,

Does it have the ozone small?   One day I forgot and left mine  out.  We live
in Texas so you know the heat issue here.  I put it back in fridge and  it
still
works.  My Mom had a knot come up on the top of her head a few  months
ago.  It oozed green stuff and kept getting larger.  i tried to  get her to
go to the
doctor but she wouldn't.  she is 83 and has all manner of health  problems so
I was alarmed to say the least.  I gave her a hunk of my OOO to put on  the
area several times daily.  It became so painful that her neck down the  back
was
sore.  I just kept urging her to use the OOO.  It finally healed  but
whatever the problem,
she lost all of her hair in that area however, there a  whole new  growth
happening now.

Edith