------------------------------
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2006 17:24:25 EDT
From: brick...@aol.com

   I have been trying to reduce the blue moons in my fingernails and was
using the mix of vitamins posted except the wrong kind of vitamin E. I
switched to the good vitamin E about two weeks ago and it looks like it is
helping. I was scheduled to see my DR who wanted to increase my high blood
pressure medication two days after using the new vit. E. Both of us were
surprised to see my blood pressure was down to 120/60 from 150/100. I am
thinking of stopping the medication entirely.   Grass pollen triggered an
allergy that is hard to stop. I started taking 2 teaspoons of MSM daily for
the last 5 days. I bought some awhile back when a post said that was the
way to stop allergies. It tasted so bad I did not continue to use it. With
GERDS I try to not swallow pills so I mix the powdered MSM in a small
amount of water and drink it fast, then I drink a glass of water. The MSM
taste seems to last for hours afterward. Anyone know how to take MSM
without the aftertaste?   Brickey
------------------------------

Brickey- It is possibly not MSM in general but the batch or brand you are
taking.  I've had some that tasted very bad.  I tried a little dry MSM from
my present stuff I get from www. beyond-a-century.com and while it doesn't
taste good was tolerable and didn't leave an aftertaste.  I take it with a
lot of herbal powders, amino acids, and a fizzy Cal-Mag powder so I don't
really notice the taste but I would think taking it with some juice could
cover the taste.

Something that works great for me to get rid of the symptoms of hay fever
completely is to eat a tablespoon or so of beef tripe every day for 2-3
weeks.  It contains polymuccosaccharides that apparently supply what the
body needs to heal the tissues so they don't weep, itch, etc.  There may be
other sources of these saccharides but I haven't researched it.

Another approach is to treat the causes of the hay fever, the over-reaction
of the immune system due to food allergies, liver malfunction, or adrenal
malfunction.  Finding food allergies using pulse testing was what worked
for me.  I'm taking the liberty of reposting Terry's great email on that-