From: "Rowena" <new...@aapt.net.au>
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2006 10:01 PM

It continued to be a problem for decades until I happened to notice
something called a pantry moth trap. There are plenty of entries via Google
search on those words, but I don't have an unopened pack to tell you about
what I can get here. It's a flat cardboard that you fold into a triangular
"tube".  You open up a lure and stick it on the sticky inside of the trap.
Moths are attracted to the lure, and get stuck on the sticky stuff.  I
hardly ever see a moth now - except stuck in the trap.

That's the one I posted the link to the other day. I get it from Gardens Alive here in the US.

Sharon