 Do the socks list aluminum as one of the components?
Sounds interesting.

Ode

At 09:33 AM 8/2/2006 +1000, you wrote:

William,
I have bought some Silver Socks, which have an actual very fine silver thread woven in with the fabric. I have been wearing them for 4 months now, and foot odour and tinea are a thing of the past.
Even the fungal infection under the toe nails is slowly disappearing!!
I can even take my shoes off in public without a worry.
One only has to look around and now there are Band-Aids now impregnated with silver, burn dressings, and more.
It appears that silver has been rediscovered.
I have some lively discussions with a family member who is a Doctor, he still isn't convinced!
John in Australia
----- Original Message ----- From: "William Missett" <miss...@prodigy.net.mx>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 3:33 AM
Subject: CS>Silver product

Yet another mainstream silver product:

My wife has just purchased, through the mainstream Sharper Image, a "Fresher Longer Miracle Food Storage" unit which contains 12 refrigerator storage containers constructed of plastic impregnated with "nanoparticles of silver."

They "reduce spoilage, reduce mold & fungus," are "naturally anti-germ anti-mold, anti-fungus," which reduce the growth of "microorganisms" by "over 98 percent."

If Sharper Image is selling this stuff, it's proof positive that silver really works as a germ/bacteria fighter, regardless of what the FDA says or doesn't say.

List maintainer: Mike Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>