After some one mentioned the silver socks, I looked them up. Not sure how
they do it.
Is there any silver thread pure enough to sew in socks out there. They did
say the they would last 50 washes. I wonder if they are soaking them is a
solution of some kind. when ever I looked they were out of big sizes. I have
often thought about spraying CS on socks and let it dry. I wonder if you would
want a higher PPM count or use the stuff you drink, like 5 PPM.
It might depend on how your feet are. I am looking to find some silver
thread that would work on sewing in clothes. Any ideas let me here them, I
would
like to try this out. I wonder how or what kind of silver string it would take
to sew in clothes.
Bob