early on, wanted to nebulize eis, and did the harbor freight air brush to nebulize with. then, someone pointed out that a humidifier would do the trick, if, it had the ultrasonic transducer feature. my first unit was a sunbeam, and it did not last long. then i picked up a holmes HM 485, and it's been pumpin away, till last week.

i live in a valley just to the south of the san joaquin valley, with its load of the "san joaquin valley fever" mold. rumor has it that we have some of the same mold, just not as much of it. after cleaning some office space, and hanger with air, and not using a face mask, i've come down with a hacking cough, that resembles valley fever. nebulizing the dmso/eis was not gettin the job done.

then i read that some were adding msm to the mix. all i had was msm in hard pill form, so i did the crush the pill between tablespoons trick, ground it as fine as i could and then shook the hell out of a water/msm mix in a mason jar and disolved the msm as much as i could.

when i added some msm to my eis/dmso mix, pppffffffffttttttt!, nothin...it just would not mist out of the transducer.

i dumped all the mixes i had, and just tried to get the humidifier misting. nothing. pure, distilled water didn't, eis full strength didn't, mixed 50/50 didn't. so i wrote off the holmes machine.

out of desparation, i used full strength white vinegar, let it soak for a day, cleaned aroud the transducer real good, and reloaded some distilled water. aha!! a little mist came out and slowly kept increasing. i'm now reformulating the mixtures but will not do the msm again.

are any of you having a problem putting the msm in the eis/dmso mix

thanks,   jim