Hi all.

This is for Dan Nave (who's listening in via his work address) and
anybody else who uses a Comcast account to receive the list.

Apparently, Comcast has taken it into it's collective head to block e-
mail from eskimo.com for alleged spam activity. They did this without
warning or making any attempt to contact the owner of Eskimo North at
the standard abuse address or anything else. Besides which, eskimo is
extremely diligent about policing spam activity to begin with.

Since this message won't reach these people, and I won't be able to
reach them from my personal address, either, if you have a friend with
a comcast address, could you please foreward this to them?

Comcast users need to start complaining to their service provider.

Thank you, all.

Be well,

Mike D.