Hi Duane,

When fighting an infection, particularly UTI,  I suggest 1 oz CS + 2 oz
Gatorade (in swallow doses, holding each mouthful in mouth for 2 minutes,
then swallow) several times a day--when complete relief, 1 same dose 3 times
a day, making sure the patient drinks enough water (most women fail to do
this, I read). My wife takes this dose first thing in a.m. and then only CS
in toothbrushing and bedtime. At first sign of recurrence, begin original
larger dose. We hope and pray that your wife will receive this same welcome
relief. I believe the Gatorade+ CS is essential in the first dose--then many
use only the CS in other doses.

Duane, check bG's wonderful Site: microelectricitygermkil...@yahoogroups.com
and sign in and read and assemble the 6 volt battery and the extention cord
for use on many body parts for many relieving occasions. It's easy, simple,
economical and there are Photos of several Godzillas, with directions of how
others have used this--you, too, are encouraged to share your experiences
upon using.

Let me know hor I might help.

Sincerely,
Richard Harris, 59 Year FL Pharmacist