Hi William,

Does anyone on either list have any experience/remedies for Dupuytren's Contracture?

(It's a relatively benign hereditary condition in which the tendons to the fingers become covered with fibrous tumors, which cause the fingers to bend, or contract, eventually into a curl.)

I have no experience with this but it *seems* like the CMO referred to by Brooks Bradley as part of his "joint protocol" may be worth trying. One source is:

http://www.authenticcmo.com/

I have no interest or any kind in this company, just one that a friend has ordered from, and beginning the BB protocol.

Regards,

Craig