  From: Lea Ann
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, September 30, 2006 12:52 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Question about stirring mechanisms

  I'm feeling really dumb but I can't find a clickable link on that page to get
me to an order form and I can't tell if I can get just the magnedtic stirring
unit all by itself (not the silver generator portion).

  Blessings,
  Lea Ann Savage
  Satellite Beach, FL
  321-773-7088
  www.FreeFashionJewelry.com
  We have two ears and one mouth - use them proportionately!
  (I'm hoping that if it's in my signature line I'll heed the advice :-)
  Philippians 4:8