I CANNOT FIND MY BOOK(SCHOOL)BUT I DID SOME RESEARCH, THERE IS VERY LITTLE IN
STUDIES DONE ON THESE CHEMICALS.  I CAME ACROSS A STUDY BY THE BRITISH THEY
WERE WORRIED ABOUT TWO CHEMICALS,PARA-PHENYLENEDIAMINE AND
TELRAHYDRO-6-NITROQUINOXALINE, BUT NOTHING WAS SAID WHY.

THE REPORT I SAW DID NOT MENTION ANY CONTROL FACTORS OR IF THE PEOPLE SMOKED,
ETC.

I SAW WHAT DRUGS DO TO MANY OF MY CLIENTS HAIR AND NAILS.  IT MAKES THEM
EXTREMELY THIN.

I CHECKED THE HAIR DYE I USE, LOVING CARE(6 TO 12 WASHES), HAS NONE OF THE
ABOVE NOR DOES IT HAVE AMINE LISTED.

OXYGEN, I REFER TO IS ONLY WHEN THE BODY IS OPENED UP AND OXYGEN IS ALLOWED TO
ENTER THE BODY, BUT MAYBE IT IS NOT OXYGEN BUT THE LOOSE CANCER CELLS FLOATING
AROUND IN THE OPERATING ROOM WHEN ONE IS OPENED UP...
I DON'T KNOW.  I HAVE SEEN MANY PEOPLE GO IN FOR KNEE OR HIP SURGERY IN 6
MONTHS THEY END UP WITH CANCER, WHY?? WAS IT THE OXYGEN OR THE CANCER CELLS
FLOATING AROUND.  I KNOW THEY KEEP THE OP ROOMS AT 40 DEGREES BUT IS THAT
ENOUGH TO KILL THE VIRUS???

I DO KNOW THAT EVERYTHING ONE PUTS INTO OR ONTO THE BODY GOES IMMEDIATELY TO
THE LIVER TO BE CLEANSED, SOME OF THE CHEMICALS IN HAIR DYES ARE QUESTIONABLE,
SO THEY SAY.  WHY IS IT THAT THERE ARE HARDLY ANY STUDIES  ON THIS SUBJECT???

I DO KNOW THAT TOO MANY PEOPLE ARE COMING DOWN WITH CANCER IT IS GETTING
DOWNRIGHT SCAREY!!!!

IT IS PROBABLY LIKE VIOXX NOTHING UNTIL A WHISTLE BLOWER CAME FOREWARD, BUT 60K
PEOPLE HAD TO DIE FIRST!!!  GO FIGURE.

MARY

From: zeb caffe <jamaki...@yahoo.com>
> That was an interesting post. The specific type of cancer that hair dyes
> cause I
> believe is lymphoma isnt it? I was surprised about the difference between
> semi
> permanant and permanant dyes. I was under the impression that the chemical
> that
> caused cancer in dyes, ended in amine which both of them have in their
> ingredients. Is this correct? I have also heard that the darker the dye the
> worse it is and I am not clear why that is. If aminie chemical is in both,
> why
> then, is permant dye worse?
>   When you were referring to oxygen, do you mean oxygen like hyperbaric can
> cause cancer? What about the type  of oxygen that people breathe when having
> lung difficulties? I thought cancer grew in low oxygen enviroments. Another
> thing that was interesting about your article, was the mention of ensure. I
> have
> actually heard of patients that say their docs tell them not to use ensure as
> the  protein content can feed cancer cells as well. They do have other
> alternative supplemental drinks that dont contain the amount of sugar that
> ensure has. A good diet that is balanced and a high quality vitamin and
> mineral
> supplement would be better but I imagine alot of cancer patients dont feel
> like
> eating that much. And, Last of all, about surgery causing cancer, I have
> heard
> that this will happen when cancer alreaday exists as the exposure to the
> air(oxygen causes any small tumors to grow) I am not stating these as facts,
> just things I have heard or wondered about. I would love to hear
>  from you or anyone who could expound on this.
>   p.s. what do you think of organic henna as a hair color for safety?

--- Begin Message ---
[...]

--- End Message ---