From: Terry Chamberlin <tcj...@yahoo.ca>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Silver electrodes
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 08:11:50 -0500 (EST)

Carlos,
It doesn't matter what gauge or size silver wire or
rod you use, so long as it is 99.9%+ Fine silver. Some
folks here like wires, some like flat strips, some
like coins, but you will make good CS with any of
them. The larger/thicker the silver electrode, the
longer it lasts before it completely dissolves.

There are jewelers in every country of the world, and
they can get you Fine silver. After that, you can
assemble a device with batteries or an AC/DC adapter.

You only actually need onhe silver wire/rod/coin,
etc., the other one can be any metal that conducts
electricity. Connect the silver electrode to the
positive side, the other to the negative side.

Terry

http://mail.yahoo.com