If one is going to buy pre-made CS then I would reccomend the product we fonud so good over time that we becam e distributors of it.
--http://www.HartAmerica.com
Colorless- no taste and the only silver product patented in the last about 80 years. Several strengths and nano-particle sized. Even on contract with the US Fedral government.

We get it directly from the company at:
http://www.americanbiotechlabs.com/

Peter M. Stellas wrote:

I just received a bottle of CS from Meso silver (Colloids for life LLC), which is supposed to be 20 PPM, and 80% particles versus 20% ions.

It has a light yellow-green hue, resembling the water that you get after boiling mustard greens. When tested with a Hanna PWT meter and a laser pen, it gave the following results:

1. PPM = 8.1
2. Tyndal effect = Very strong
The CS that I have been producing measures up to 15 PPM, is clear, and has virtually no Tyndall effect.

I have read that a good batch is supposed to be clear, but Meso’s is colored, but without visible particles.

Meso was rated as the top quality CS in a table which gave detailed comparison of the products of several vendors who sent it their samples for evaluation.

Can anyone help me understand what is going on? How can I be measuring 15 PPM for my product and 8.1 PPM for Meso’s. How can I have clear water at 15 PPM and Meso a colored water at 8.1 PPM? I must be missing something here.

Peter

P.S. In previous correspondence I mentioned using a PPM meter, when I really meant the Hannah PWT meter that I got from Silver-Gen.