American Biotech is pretty much infamous for double talk and misleading ad copy.
 Our CS is patented?  Not exactly.
Their first "patented" process consisted of 6 off the shelf CS Pro generators in a vat with a stirrer. The "design" patent covered multiple electrodes with a stirrer...a design claim that could easily be challenged. Today, they use an HVAC or HVDC reversing polarity generator with a "patented" automatic feedback controlled screw feed for the electrodes. The patent also claims ownership of a circuit that every electronics engineer learned in school since the vacuum tube days. The HVAC/ HVDC CS "process" is not patented in any case and is no different than anyone elses.

They no longer publish the patent numbers so you can look them up and see how irrelevant the patents are.

ASAP Solution is good silver water, but not better or significantly different than what you can make yourself.

ode