Terry - Of course you are correct.

Guess my statement would have been more correct if I had said "CS product" or "CS commercial product."

Another point which wasn't said was that I don't think any other "commercial CS product" has obtained patents as well as EPA approvals for some applications including water purification.

I just thought it was very interesting to see a company working through all the US Government red tape in order to be allowed to show the world what this list's members already know.  First step would be to patent the process - wouldn't you think?

Have a great day.  We're celebrating Thanksgiving here in the Atlanta Georgia metropolitan area.
No matter what country one is in - in my opinion, any day is a good day to be thankful for one's family.

Ron

Terry Chamberlin wrote:
Ron said,

Read about the only US patent of CS that we're aware

of. http://tinyurl.com/y9ann6 <

This is not a patent of CS, it is a patent of a
specific process of making CS, using 10,000 VAC and 8
electrodes.

You cannot patent silver, God already has the patent
on silver.

You cannot patent a colloid, whether a silver colloid
or a colloid of any other metal or substance, because
these occur naturally.

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour
  • CS>CS patent Terry Chamberlin
    • CS>RE: CS patent Ronald (& Susan)