* From: * Roger Royal[SMTP:rer...@mindspring.com]
* Sent: * Saturday, December 02, 2006 8:47:16 AM
* To: * silver-list@eskimo.com
* Subject: * CS>H Pylori

I am new to CS and I recently bought the little generator from V, who has been very helpful. I am hoping to use CS to finally rid myself of h pylori bacteria, altho I haven't yet been able to do so. I wondered if anyone had any experience with h pylori and CS, or if not, perhaps based on your greater knowledge of CS, you might suggest a protocol. I am shooting for approx 10 ppms. Sometimes it is yellow, but clear. At first I tried taking a few ounces 3 X per day. That would knock it back, but it would return. My thinking is that I need to fill my stomach with CS so that it gets everywhere, so I've started taking about a pint 3 X per day. I am not sure that is enough either, as I still get a return of symptoms. (Frankly I am nervous about taking so much, for fear of argyria; although I know that's probably silly) I am thinking I might need to fast for a few days so that I am not feeding the bacteria. Any ideas or suggestions would be so very much appreciated. Lisa Roger and Lisa Royal
rer...@mindspring.com <mailto:rer...@mindspring.com>