What about cayenne pepper? It works wonders regenerating blood vessels and damaged tissues, including gangrene. For hemorrhoids it is used directly inside the anus. It is hot, but heals...!!!

Carlos

From: "M. G. Devour" <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Thermotherapy
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:08:10 -5

Thanks for the link, Sharlene.

I've heard of devices for directly heating the prostate. I don't know
much more about them, but I do have direct experience with effectively
treating hemorrhoids!

I pretty much chanced on the fact that CS with about 20 to 30 percent
DMSO will cause the pain to go away within hours and the swelling to be
completely gone within a day. End of problem!

Just soak a tissue in the CS/DMSO mix, apply it to the area of the
anus, and leave it there as you go about the rest of your activities.
Before you know it the pain, itching, and swelling will be over.

Yes, it may be that the CS is optional. It was the mixture I had ready-
made and thought I'd give it a try.

I hope that's of help to some! <grin>

Be well,

Mike D.