From: Carlos PĂ©rez [mailto:explorer...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, December 11, 2006 10:19 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Eye cataracts options ?

Hello, friends,

I am very glad Mike and team have fixed the list problem.

I have progressive eye cataracts that started around 10 years ago, when I
got Ehrlichiosis. Even though they have evolved very slowly, maybe in great
part due to a healthy life I try to live, I am approaching a point in which
the normal recommendation would be surgery.