OOPS!  I forgot, no sales requests.  I will email you separately, Terry.
Sorry, Mike.

Scott <scottie592...@yahoo.com> wrote: Thanks again, Terry.  By the way, do you
sell the Bentonite Clay?  I also need some silver wire.  Do you sell the silver
wire?  Please let me know.

Terry Chamberlin <tcj...@yahoo.ca> wrote: Scott said,
>I was wondering if any of you knew of a safe,
homemade recipe that cleanses the colon?<

A Naturopathic doctor in Ontario shared this formula
with me:

Put 1 tspn (or up to 1 tbsn) Bentonite clay in a jar
and add one cup (or up to one pint) good water. Let
sit overnight. The next morning, add one tbsn of
psyllium powder (seed or husks). Stir it all up
together and drink down immediately (it becomes a
gelatin quickly). By varying the clay/psyllium ratio,
you can determine what works for you, i.e., if stools
are too loose, reduce the amount of psyllium or
increase the  amount of clay. Because folks respond to
bentonite clay differently, some experimentation may
be needed – some folks find clay constipating, some
just the reverse.

This is not an overnight process because it cleanses
gently.

Terry Chamberlin

http://mail.yahoo.com