Dear Mike, Fellow members.
Mike Wrote:

Read everything that applies to you at www.drhuggins.com including some of his books and pamphlets. If anyone proposes to do less than the total Huggins protocol for you, at least you should know all that goes into it and why before you make a decision.

I have my dental revision 4 years ago and I could not be happier with the
results.
Since them I had zero problems in my mouth, and can not remember being sick or
having a any pains, since.

But the most remarkable thing of them all is that after 63 years of falling arches, I not longer need arch supports. This must not look like much to some but it is a huge improvement in my life. I had not been able to enjoy walking barefoot since I was seven, now 71. My eternal problems with sinus headaches also gone. Of course I also improved my diet at the same time. e.g. - No sugar or anything made with it.
- No white flour or anything made with it.
- And heaven forbid.I quited drinking wine, by the way this ,with the use of
potassium chloride mixed with the sea salt on all meals,stopped my heat skips
and insomnia.

Mike, I have been looking forward to hear your report on your jaw overhaul.
About floaters/Cataracts and eye drops.: The Second Opinion editor Dr.Rowen
Recommended the following drops:

DMSO        6.25%
Vit.C       1.25%
Glutathione 1.25%