I WOULD LIKE TO GET CHLORELLA MUCH CHEEPER
MARY

OK, here ya go... the price I got it for was $60 for a KILO (thats about 2.2 POUNDS). This was for the powder, not tablets, but the savings are similar for the tablets.

Also, this is the exact same Chlorella that Dr Mercola sells - the same
manufacturer, in Japan...

www.ybsweb.co.jp/export.htm

The easiest way to order is simply email them from the page above, and
tell them what you want, to get your quote. You can then fax the order, since they don't have a secure web page for orders - PLEASE don't want to email your CC info...

Here is another page with specific info on their Chlorella...

www.ybsweb.co.jp/exhf1.html

Best regards,

Charles