  From: Cinder Ella [mailto:mcomfy...@yahoo.ca]
  Sent: Wednesday, February 07, 2007 10:15 PM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: CS>Grain Alcohol

  Someone on this list mentioned that grain alcohol was dangerous to consume
orally.  I apologize to the rest of the group that I don't remember who this
was.  I sent that person an email direct to save the group from reading off
topic emails but got no answer.  Does anyone know the answer to this or is
that person still out there?  Can you tell me of your experiences?
  Doris