Unfortunately I deleted the senders address from this post.  Does
anyone know how to get in touch with Renee??

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: KJ & MJ Cochran <run...@earthlink.net>
Date: Feb 13, 2007 6:03 PM
Subject: Fw: (no subject)
To: day.sut...@gmail.com

Hi Day, this is Kathy Cochran w/ The Central Florida Sheltie Rescue.

Darla Duffey just forwarded me an email from a woman named Renee (?)
about using Borax on a dog w/ Demodectic Mange and said you would know
how to get in touch with her.

I just got my first Demodex Sheltie today and am VERY intersted in
talking to Renee.  Can you possibly put me in touch with her?

Thank you,
Kathy Cochran
407-833-3866