Farmers have salt lick blocks in the field........... or at least they used to
have salt licks.  Now the cows lick "Mineral Blocks" because some brainiac
thought this would be better for the cows and now they are getting mad cow
disease and need to be filled with antibiotic injections and hormones for all
the disease that are coming their way and ultimately our way.
  Doris

Charles Marcus <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:
  > Salt should be non-heat-treated full mineral salt, such as Realsalt
> brand, or any naturally hand-harvested sea salt (not Hain), or any of
> the many "Himalayan" salts. It should be done according the salt-c
> protocol for Lyme. DO NOT USE TABLE SALT OR SALT TABLETS. Salt drives
> out all parasites in the body.

I'd like to hear more about the protocol, caveats, etc...

Never heard of using salt as an anti-parasite program before...

Thanks