Now this caught my attention can you use salt to cleanse the liver? I have used
Ebsom salt before. Do you have any die off from this? I don't mind the taste of
salt it is the one thing that doesn't seem to bother me....thanks in advance
debbie

Charles Marcus <tansta...@libertytrek.org> wrote:  > I've tried taking salt for
a liver/gallbladder cleanse and I vomitted
> violently so hard and so much that I was bleeding internally. I hate
> the taste of salt. If I go swimming in the ocean and the water
> touches my lips I get sick. So I thought it was all in my mind and I
> encapsulated the salt into vegetable gel caps. I then swallowed them
> and drank lots of water to dilute.............. I vomitted even worse
> and so hard again that I was bleeding. I have tried this 3 times and
> 3 times I have failed although I personally know about 6 people who
> have been successful.

Sometimes, reactions like this can actually be a sign that your body
desperately needs this...

Not always, mind you, but sometimes...