If this should happen , it would be criminal!

I mentioned Edgar Cayce in another post...in regards to eating fruit
seperataley..etc.

He also said that eating a few Raw Almonds a day would keep Cancer away.

They literally scrub the innards clean.

Yesterday, I believe it was, On the View...the ladies hosted Dr.Oz's writing
buddy...he has a book called You on a Diet...and he suggested that to prevent
overeating at mealtime...a small handful (he used an exact number and I have
the exact amounts  so I will use the term small handful instead) of Walnuts
Peanuts or Almonds  taken 1/2 hour before meals will curb the appetite
significantly.
He also mentioned that when hunger strikes...especially for compulsive
eaters..a few whiffs of Grapefruit Extract will calm the hunger.

So now I am looking for a good Grapefruit Extract Essential Oil...any
recommendations? V.

In a message dated 3/24/2007 3:41:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,